Specializing in occupational medicine, the providers at CareOnSite® can perform physical examinations tailored to meet your company's specific needs.
- Post-Offer / Pre-Placement Examinations
- Commercial Driver Examinations
- Return To Work / Fitness For Duty Examinations
- Emergency Response Team (ERT) Physical Examinations
- U.S. Coast Guard Physical Examinations
- Respiratory Clearance & Quantitative Fit Testing
- Hearing Conservation & Audiometric Testing
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
KEY STEPS TO ENSURE SAFETY & INJURY PREVENTION
DURING THE HIRING PROCESS, APPLICANTS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO DIVULGE PAST MEDICAL HISTORY TO PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYERS.
In fact, employers are prohibited from asking questions that may reveal candidates' past or current disabilities.
A medical provider however, may inquire about the past medical and/or physical conditions. For that reason, a physical examination should be an integral part of hiring process.